You’ve probably found a Youtube video that you want to put online.
1. Start a new blog post, or one you have already started.
2. Go to the video you want to cut and paste from Youtube. Highlight and Copy the URL (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymAXKXhvHI)
3. Paste the URL in the part of the blog post where you want it to go.
4. Click on the Publish or Update button in the publish menu.
5. When you examine the blog post on the blog, it should show the video you have just cut and pasted. Easy!